Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 15:43:51 +0000
7bit
Comments:
cc: "Louanne D. McGhee" <[log in to unmask]>
Let me get this straight.  The pediatrician did a growth hormone level
on the baby who seems normal????  He is suggesting the baby is not
getting hind milk because he weighs 40 lb?

I would wean at night only if the pediatrician says he will take care
of the baby at night.

There is no need to "handle the pediatrician".  The mother can just tell
him "thanks for your opinion".  What the pediatrician is suggesting is
"advice" not a "commandment".  The mother does not have to do anything.
It sounds to me that if ever there was a nonproblem, this is it.

Jack Newman, MD, FRCPC