From:
Jeanne Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 10:21:08 EST
Jay, you write:

<< She said
 that if you take that crying baby into your bed to calm them down, the next
 thing you know it's been 5 yrs and you have a 5 yr old in your bed and you
 won't be able to get them out.   >>

My first response was, "What's wrong with having a 5 yr old in your bed?"
Then I had to chuckle.  My 19 year old daughter no longer sleeps in my bed,
and goes to college 2,000 miles away.  Far from not being able to get her out
of my bed - I can't bring her home on the weekends!

And she self-calms just fine now.
:-D
Jeanne Mitchell
Austin, TX