From:
Henry Carnaby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 01:02:01 -0800
Kate and all,
Seeing the minimal response to the request for premie breastfeeding
videos, I am posting tho' I usually lurk.
I have no personal knowledge of good premie breastfeeding videos.  The
following JHL issues contain some video reviews that may be of interest:
        Mar '97, Sep '97, & June '96.
Brief re-introduction--
My background has been with premies and high risk newborns for the past
18 years in a large metropolitan Detroit hospital, with the past 6 years
dedicated to breastfeeding support.
My interest in LC work began while breastfeeding my third child, now 8
years old.  When I rented a pump from an LC and was so interested that I
began pursuing the training so to assist the premies at my hospital who
desperately needed it.
Cathy Carnaby RNC IBCLC
Private E mail welcome