From:
Darlene A Breed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 02:27:12 EST
Just read my post from 2/11/98 explaining how I demonstrate to mothers
how to hold the double pump and have a free hand.  I said I have them
hold one bottle in their elbow, not sure how that would work, I meant to
say in the crook of the elbow and then with the hand for the second
bottle.  This way they are using only one arm to hold the pump and have a
free hand for other activities.  Hope this is easier to understand
Darlene Breed BSN, RN, IBCLC
Coordinator, Milk Bank/Breastfeeding Center
Central MA

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]