Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Patricia Gima, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 17:23:19 -0600
 She
>immediately contacted the local ILCA affiliate group to find out how she can
>become a lactation consultant. They referred her on to BSC. The lactation
>field is beginning to benefit from all the media coverage, even if there are
>parts of the coverage we might take exception to.

I have had 4 calls in the past couple of weeks from people wanting
information on becoming an LC.  They are enthusiastic about breastfeeding
and want to help mothers be successful.

I didn't know that it was beyond my little corner of the world.

Good!

Patricia Gima, IBCLC
Milwaukee
mailto:[log in to unmask]