From:
Alicia Dermer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 15:27:01 -0500
Naomi:  I think it's great to point out companies that provide lactation
support.  I found it interesting that Working Mother actually included
breastfeeding support in its 1994 list.  The 1997 issue had all sorts of
criteria listed for mother-baby friendliness, but breastfeeding support
was *not* mentioned at all.  I wonder what happened at Working Mother
Magazine and why they no longer consider this as one of the criteria of
mother-baby friendly workplaces.  Maybe some Lacnetters would include
themselves among the inquiring minds that want to know, and send letters
to the editor.  Regards, Alicia Dermer, MD, IBCLC.