Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 18:29:19 -0600
I am looking for the address (electronic or physical) or phone number
for the Lactation Institute in Encino Ca.

I am interested in Chelle Marmet's "Lactation Forms:  A guide to
Lactation Consultant Charting"

Has anyone seen the publication?  And does it include sample forms for
the LC practicing independently of the hospital?  Or does anyone have a
favorite source or format for such forms?

I am trying to get organized and keep a good log of my contacts.  I
realize it is very important, but I have been lax about it in the past
since most of my work was volunteer work.  (not that it's a good reason
to be lax......)

Megan Schmidt, IBCLC and future RN (graduate May 7)