Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Doris Fok Ba ,Dip.Ed., Ibclc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 13:26:39 +0800
Dear Helen,
Here is a copy of the "lactation client satisfaction survey" which I pass
to my clients once a year.
Lactation Client Satisfaction survey: (adapted from Turner Micehell R.,
MEd. IBCLC "Twenty Questions for the Consumer: A Quality Assurance Tool for
the Lactation Consultant" J. Human Lact. 12(1) 1996, Pgs 50-53
Circle the answer :
     A    Excellent or yes         B     Above Standard      C    Standard
     D    Somewhat inadequate                      E    Inadequate

1.   Was the service you received punctual and timely?       A    B    C
D    E
2.   Was follow-up available/given?                          A    B    C
D    E
3.   Was follow-up timely/adequate?                          A    B    C
D    E
4.   Were teaching materials available and understandable?        A    B
C    D    E
5.   Were breastfeeding goals set?                      A    B    C    D
6.   Were options given to meet your goals?                  A    B    C
D    E
7.   Did the L.C. answer your questions satisfactorily?                A
B    C    D    E
8.   Were risks and benefits of treatments, supplements,devices   A    B
C    D    E
     explained?
9.   Did the L.C. help you meet your breastfeeding goals?         A    B
C    D    E
10.  I believe my breastfeeding experience was enhanced by   A    B    C
D    E
     my coming to the hospital/clinic.
I hope you will find this useful.
Doris Fok, a lactation consultant in Singapore