Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 14:15:45 -0500
Shirley,
Lewis Mehl, MD and the Midwife Morgaine Madrona-Mehl are compiling data
and information for a book about the harmful effects epidurals have on
the mother and infant dyad during and after birth  The Negative effects
to Breastfeeding and Bonding is also examined and included.
They can be reached mailto:[log in to unmask]
Lactnet Archives also has posts supporting
your theory of Epidural drugs/sleepy babies/uncoordinated suck.

Ruth Callahan
Doula Care Postpartum Service
http://www.webspan.net/~callahan
New York, New York

>>Shirley Hayman Wrote:
>So many of the mom's and babies I work with have a hard time
>getting it together mostly because the baby is sleepy and
disinterested.
<snip>