From:
Pat Bull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 18:12:02 -0500
Hi Netters,

Just got my results of my tests downtown Chicago hospital after listening
to Dr. Larry Gardner speak at our MILC meeting.  Thanks Larry-- good as
usual.  Sure going to miss you when you move to San Diego.  They ruled out
lupus and cancer and said all I have is fibromyalgia.  Glad I am going to
live, but trying to learn how to cope with this pain is sure challenging.
I guess it is about time I listen to God's message "slow down Pat".  Anyone
that has fibro, could you  please e-mail me.  Thanks.  Have a good weekend
everyone.
"In the hour of adversity be not without hope.  For crystal rain falls from
black clouds."  Persian poem

Pat Bull, RN, IBCLC
The Breastfeeding Connection/Medela
Naperville, IL