From:
Karen Evon IBCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 02:31:26 EST
Hi again...I was listening to the radio on the way home and they were
discussing parenting issues...calling people Mr. and Mrs..Spanking w/
spatulas, etc..I couldn't believe my ears!  So, as I listened I heard about
the article and pulled off and went to find the paper..
There it is...Right on the FRONT page !!!  Boy, I wish Jan's picture or Dr
Bill's picture had been there instead of them...
But I thought the author did a pretty good job of pointing out what a
controversy the method was stirring up...
I was shocked at the numbers of people reportedly influenced by these
folks..thousands...
Anyway,  Yeah for Jan B...Congrats for making the front page of the WSJ !
Wasn't there something about writing on Lactnet and being careful of what you
say because it might appear on the front of the WSJ !!! ???  Well, there you
go.
Good Job Jan...

Karen Evon, IBCLC
Maternal Expressions