Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 07:10:00 -0500
7bit
From:
Patricia Young <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Bratt <[log in to unmask]>
We do routine hcts at 6 mo in the inner city.  Most babies are bot fed,
some BF.  RARE anemia, usually related to prematurity or twins.  More
anemias at 12 mo hcts, but in US inner city people live on soda, chips and
fast food!  But still, not really that many.  Only 2 lately have both been
BF! (I'm so embarrassed)  I know for sure that one of these moms is giving
solids appropriately.  The other is questionable, but baby has always been
small, following her own private 12%tile line on chart.  Both had normal 6
mo hcts.
I wish inner city people ate better in US, family pot concept sounds great.
 I've taken to giving out good family recipes that make a lot and are easy
and nourishing!  So sad that so many think all food needs to come out of a
box!  Sincerely, Pat in SNJ, USA