Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Fritz & Sara Reuning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 23:53:52 -0500
Patti,
  A mom in our LLL group had a baby whose hemoglobin got down to about 8
when he was 9-10 mo.  He, too, was eating no solids and was quite pale.  He
was born a little early and had weighed only about 4.5#.  The ped prescribed
iron drops, which he promptly spat all over his mom, and henceforth refused.
She was told about tincture of yellow dock root, began giving it to him (He
actually took the stuff.), and his hemoglobin climbed nicely within several
weeks.  We noticed a dramatic change in his color and activity levels after
he began taking the iron supplementation.  He had been very passive and
inactive, content to lie around and look at the world.  Within a month, his
cheeks pinkened up and he began moving and soon started to crawl.  It was an
obvious change which everyone remarked about.
  Just a thought for an alternative to inorganic iron supplements.
Sara Reuning in Bristol, TN