Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 09:33:14 EST
From:
Brooke Hall Rn <[log in to unmask]>
I recently had a an inquiry from a potential adoptive mom about ginko biloba.
She takes the herb 3 times a day to improve circulation. She states that she
has recently begun secreting milk. She insists this did not start until she
started taking it and has not begun expression yet because she is still
waiting for a baby. This is a new one for me. The  Lact-net Archives have
posts relating to the safety of this herb with lactation. I would appreciate
any and all input! Thanks Brooke