Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
TeachsPet4 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 11:44:18 EST
I'm STILL behind in my reading... sorry... going back to college full time
while being a full time mommy of 4 and a part time worker as well, has caused
serious cuts in my available time.  This question was asked a few days ago and
I'm sure as I continue to catch up I'll read tons of posts about it.  When I
had my first son in 1983, I ran a fever, the cause of which they could not
ascertain.  Anyway, the dr. put me on flagyl and there was a disagreement
between 2 of the pediatritions in my son's group and my ob/gyn.  One ped. said
it was ok to bf, my ob/gyn also said it was ok, while one ped. said.. he did
NOT recommend it.  Later a nurse asked me what I was doing when she saw me
breastfeeding.  I told her that 2 out of 3 dr's didn't have a problem with bf
while taking flagyl.  She felt I should listen to what the other dr told me
and NOT bf while taking that drug.  My question..... is it safe or not?

Veronica Scott,
Breastfeeding Peer Counselor Coordinator