From:
Naomi Bar-Yam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 07:53:34 -0500
I didn't hear the Letterman joke about WBW (I'm not often
conscious at that hour), just read about it on Lactnet, but it
seems to me a positive sign that it was worthy of notice and it's
important for us to keep our senses of humor about us. It makes
our work easier and makes it easier for others to interact with us
as well.
Just my .02.
  Naomi Bar-Yam