From:
Janice Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 09:39:22 -0500
I wanted to thank you all for sending such great letters to the Dispatch
and to Mark Somerson. I was heartened by all the support, especially on
this holiday week!

As for me, I sent Somerson a letter, but due to its content, I didn't feel
it was appropriate to forward it to a public forum. I did confess to
forwarding his column to you folks. :)

Last night, when I came out from nursing my daughter, my husband, Bruno,
was missing. Then I heard the unmistakable sound of fingers typing angrily
on keys. He was writing *his* letter to the editor. Here it is, for your
reading pleasure.

Happy New Year and thanks again!
Janice Berry