From:
Janice Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 23:00:22 -0500
Do you folks remember the irritating column written by the man who
pooh-poohed BFings's benefits because his BF toddler was sick a lot? Well,
I wanted to let you know that they printed Katherine Dettwyler's letter
this week -- I believe it was on Tuesday (almost a month after he wrote the
original column and she replied). It was printed intact -- only two minor
copy-editing changes. Congrats, Kathy, and thanks for responding.
I can't remember whether I told you that they also printed my husband's
missive -- this was about two weeks ago. So in total, they printed
newspaper who happily prints Ross Labs' press releases  trumpteting the
"advances" in infant formula.

Janice Berry
Editorial Consultant
Columbus, OH