Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Patricia Gima, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 1998 14:18:12 -0600
>I am in New Zealand and we do not have places to take babies for assessment
>of their suckling, like speech therapists or OTs.
>Thanks a lot

Robyn, do you have doctors of osteopathy there (DO)?  I think someone
trained in cranio-sacral treatment would be good for this baby. I have had
very good luck with similar problems.  I use an OT who is trained in this
therapy.  Sometimes it takes several treatments, each time mom is pain-free
for a longer time, until it is totally resolved.

Patricia Gima, IBCLC
Milwaukee
mailto:[log in to unmask]