Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Helen Vermilya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 22:10:39 -0500
I am nomail at this time, but I was asked a question I could not answer.
Maybe the answer is too easy, but here goes. I was told when frozen
breastmilk was thawed it was curdled.  I thought perhaps the milk had
separated, but I was told it had curds when milk was shaken.  The father
said someone told him it could have been hard water, or bacteria from
improper cleaning of pump or bottles. The milk was about one month old.
Thawed under warm water.
I told him I would look into it. Any suggestions?
Please email your suggestions.
TIA
Helen
RNC IBCLC from PA