From:
Kathleen Salisbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 08:12:16 -0800
>>>Jane Seymour breastfed her twins (!!!), and there's a great picture of
her
holding them and hubby next to them on the CBS web page.  Michael Jordan
was a breastfed baby.  Lindsay Wagner breastfed her kids back when it
wasn't even cool.  Madonna breastfeeds Lourdes!!!  Jean Smart...<<<

Princess Grace, Joan Lunden, Pamela Lee (with implants AND she had a home
birth...), Keely  Shaye Smith and Pierce Brosnan, Connie Selleca and John
Tesh (she nursed their daughter for over three years), Susan Saint James
(doubt the young moms would know who she is), Deborah Norville, Demi
Moore (I think she nursed her first for over 2 years), Lynn Redgrave,
Mariette Hartley, Rhea Perlman...

I wonder if a LLL in Southern California would be able to provide more
names.  Also, the PR department at LLL International might be able to
provide names.

Kathleen Salisbury  ([log in to unmask])
LLL of Port Orchard (WA, USA)
Mom to James (2-25-95) and Reed (6-9-97)