From:
Heather C Richards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 21:11:25 EST
Chanita,
Again, let me address this stereotyping.  Mormon women are no more abused
than the average person.  Where did this assumption come from?  The
Mormon home and family is loving and nurturing.   Any Mormon that is
abusive in any way, shape or form would be excommunicated and
disfellowshipped.  Again, why is everyone who hails from the state of
Utah presumed to be a Mormon?  Any woman that has this much of an issue
with her breasts should be receiving therapy.
Heather Richards
E-Mail Address:  [log in to unmask]