From:
"Brock, Alfred L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 09:46:24 -0500
Try starting with this guy -

http://www.mesozoic.demon.co.uk/bee.htm

Also, I understand that this is a result of the limitations of the math
involved in order to describe the phenomenon of bee flight.  Bees fly,
the math cannot grasp this at this time.   Chaos theory may lead to some
mathematical description of bee flight.

Aerodynamics cannot describe why bees fly, but can describe how they do
it.
As they do fly, there must be some flaw or new question to be asked in
their somewhere.

Also, in closing, don't be concerned about presenting this information
to him as you understand it, he will surprise you with his breadth of
understanding and ability.

Maybe he is the one to put this silly question and assertion to rest.
Bees should not be able to fly, it's ludicrous isn't it?  To whom shall
we complain?

Haha