From:
Melbrigda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 15:43:40 +0000
I wrote:
> Before *I* would "spout" any of my own opinions.  (If I even were to
> respond to this!) I would only reply in the form of quotes from
> people with initials after their names.

And I wish to add:

When I mentioned quotes, I was meaning from published works (books,
journals, magazines.)  Sources where the reader (if so inclined)
could go and read more.  (OK so it is sort of doubtful.)  And of
course before quoting from one of our wonderfully educated colleagues
from Lactnet you would need to get thier permission.

Sorry if anyone thought I was implying quoting from the list.  (I
suppose it comes from years of being a library researcher that makes
me think people assume I know what I mean when I say quotes!)

Happy Day all!

Michelle Leifur Reid
LLL Leader
Pensacola, FL