From:
Melissa Dorfman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 22:14:07 -0600
Hello All,

I know how everyone likes to read anything and everything there
is about our most favorite subject...this is to let you know that
there was an article in Newsday (Long Island/NYC). It was sort of
a response to the recent AAP guidelines. You can see it online at:

http://library.newsday.com/getdoc.cgi?id=89550356x0y492&OlDS=1Q001D005&Form=RL&bp=no

That is the URL for the direct page. It is a bit long.
If you can't reach it that way try:

http://library.newsday.com/search.cgi?bp=no
then scroll down the list to where it notes page 6.

Melissa Dorfman
Bayside,NYC
soon to be Breastfeeding Advocate(LLL) and Doula