From:
BPhipps441 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 23:42:24 EST
Hi everyone.  I recenlty read a posting by someone who said that she
inservices physicians by passing out walnuts and explaining that this is the
size of a baby's stomach..  Outstanding!  However, I read no responses of any
other ideas being used.

I'd like to ask you all the different hands-on techniques you use in your
breastfeeding classes to get the point across.  I've been teaching for three
years, and need some fresh ideas, as I'm sure we all do.

Hope to hear from someone,

Brenda Phipps, BS, IBCLC