Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Mary Kay Smith, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 10:42:45 EST
When I worked at a local suburban Chicago hospital, we used the avent
microwave sterilizer for pump parts. many times we would get a mom that forgot
her kit or kits were never used and left behind, so for safety's sake we would
sterilze. It works very well.
Mary Kay Smith, CLE, IBCLC
Romeoville, IL