From:
MaryAlice Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 22:20:28 -0600
Dear Cindy,

I'd love to see a copy of this article, especially as I'm taking aleap of
faith that we'll be able to adopt a one-month old baby girl next week and so
I've started (with the social worker's encouragement--she thinks this WILL
happen) the Reglan, fenugreek and blessed thistle routine, as well as
pumping every 2 or so hours during the day and every 3-4 at night. I get to
meet the birth mom tomorrow and see the baby--I'm so nervous!! Won't post
the news to Lactnet unless it's official, though.

Cross your fingers,
Mary Alice Phillips
3620 Apel Road
Wamego, Kansas 66547