From:
Alicia Dermer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 1997 22:59:51 -0500
Gloria:  Great list!  While we're on the subject, Vanna White (of "Wheel
of Fortune" fame) breastfed her baby.  During an interview for one
magazine, she stated something to the effect that she loved nursing him
early in the morning. While they were sitting in her home doing the
interview, the baby became fussy, and was taken out of the room by the
nanny to be fed a bottle of his mother's milk.  Although that was better
than abm, I was sad that she couldn't just nurse him right then and there
during the interview.  Alicia Dermer, MD, IBCLC.