From:
Todd Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 12:52:36 -0800
What besides nicotine transfers into breastmilk?  The mother has decreased
her consumption greatly, is smoking after she feeds.  She is requesting
information concerning other ingredients such as tar, glue on the paper
etc.  I have talked with her about other environmental contaminates we are
exposed to on a daily basis, this seemed to help but she is quite
insistent.

Thank-you,
Susan Todd RN IBCLC