Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Pat Bucknell, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 16:45:20 -0500
UpdateMom called today and baby has been nursing exclusively since
Monday!!!  Boy, it was a long haul.  Baby was born 11/21.  It's a good
thing that this was baby #3 and mom had nursed her other 2, so was
determined to make it work. But the last few weeks have been very
frustrating and discouraging for her.  She is returning to work the first
of next month, and had talked about how if BF didn't get fixed she didn't
think she could keep up the pumping and feeding EBM.  I'm so thrilled for
her!  She doesn't know what finally made Sarah decide to latch
consistently.  Mom had tried all my suggestions, I think. Said with the
breast shield that Sarah just sucked on the nipple part, so she just used
it once.  Anyway I had to let you all know.  Mom was thankful for the
suggestions and encouragement I gave her from all of you.

Pat Bucknell
Avon Lake Ohio