Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jill Dye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 20:29:35 +0000
Pat, there are no particular problems with breastfeeding after a
hysterectomy.  I continued to breastfeed for 2 1/2 years after my
hysterectomy.  The difficulties will be the same as for any mother of a
young baby who has to be hospitalized and have surgery.  My baby was
older and able to cope with seeing me twice a day.  Sometimes it is
possible for the baby to come into hospital with the mother if there is
someone who can be there to look after the baby.  I also found it was a
lot easier to recover while breastfeeding.  Nathaniel just came into bed
with me.  He got the closeness he had missed while I was away and I got
the rest I needed.

Jill Dye
LLL leader
England