From:
Jon Ahrendsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 13:03:52 -0600
Dear Fellow BF Friends,
I received this email from Rachel and have reposted it to LACTNET with her
permission.  Please contact her directly if you have any comments or
suggestions.
I suggested that she also culture the milk at 36 hours too just to document
the change between 24 and 36 hours.  Would give a better idea of the
relative safety of the milk at 24 hours.  If there are still few colonies
at 36 hours that is more reassuring for the milk at 24 hours than if there
are many colonies at 36 hours.
Jon Ahrendsen MD