From:
Naomi Bar-Yam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 09:24:31 -0500
I don't know if anyone saw the New YOrk Times article Sunday Dec. 14
about working and bf titles"Have Pump, Will Travel: Combining Breast-Feeding
and a Career" The articel was ok although the overall tone seemed to me
to be focussed on how difficult it was to combine breastfeeding and work
and that the "blame" was on the mother rather than on the companies for
not providing breastfeeding friendly owrk environments.
  I guess there is lots of work for us to do. Sigh!
  Naomi Bar-Yam PhD