From:
Kris Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 23:56:49 -0600
Brenda,
        My daughter was often like this, too. A couple things that (sometimes)
worked for her was to put her in a cloth baby carrier after nursing and
then walk around with her held close to my body, during which she would
then fall into a deeper sleep. After a short while, I could then take
her off and lay her down, baby carrier and all. I think the slings would
work very well for this. The other idea I often used was to lie down on
a mattress on the floor to nurse the baby to sleep. Then when she was
asleep, I could roll away and leave without disturbing her at all. The
baby wouldn't even notice I had left, hopefully.

Hope this helps.

Kris Rogers, IBCLC
mailto:[log in to unmask]