From:
Ilene Fabisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 09:48:55 -0500
I'm finally catching up on my full mailbox (well almost ;) ) and I
wanted to post a sincere thank you to all of you wishing me (and the
rest of us newbie IBCLC's) congratulations.  The outpouring of support
when times are good, as well as when times get rough, is indeed a rarity
in our busy society.  To know we are like one big family, all of us
different but yet the same in our support for what breastfeeding means
to the world is very impressive and encouraging.  Here's to spreading
our knowledge even further!
Once again let it be known that LACTNET is an invaluable resource! I
know I wouldn't have been able to do it without all of you!
--
Warmly, Ilene
Please come to my "mall"