From:
Maureene griese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 06:32:40 -0500
Hi!

My name is Maurenne Griese (pronounced Gruhsay) and I'm glad to finally be
on line at home.  I've been able to view the archives from various sources
for a few months and have already become a Lactnut.

A little about me.  I'm an RN and a childbirth and breastfeeding educator.
My current job is Director of Educational Services for a 150 bed hospital
in Manhattan (rural Northeast Kansas-not New York).  Thanks to my friend,
colleague and LC down the highway in Wamego, Kansas for turning me onto
LACTNET.

I plan to begin nurse midwifery school via distance learning this winter.
I have two children, Virginia age 4 1/2  and Benjamin who will be three in
December, hope to have more.  I worked full-time and nursed both.

I obviously enjoy teaching and developing new programs, classes, and
curriculums.  I've enjoyed reading some of the discussion items posted on
Lactnet and look forward to being an active participant.

Maurenne Griese, RNC, BSN, CCE, CBE
Birth and Breastfeeding Resources
Manhattan, KS USA