From:
Denise Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 22:11:41 +1000
I am developing a course on breastfeeding entirely on-line (Lactation: The
Science and The Art).  So far I have one on-line module and would like to do
some market research.  Would anybody be interested in enrolling in this
module (no cost, of course) and then answer an e-mail questionnaire.
The course is aimed at those who assist and support mothers to breastfeed,
though is not as intensive as would be required by someone wanting to sit
the IBLCE exam.
I would love to have people review it from all the different groups who have
an interest in breastfeeding and especially would love to have people from
different countries comment.
If you can help me, please go to my web site at
http://www.ttp.com.au/resources/clientshome/genesis2.html
You can see more course details by clicking on the course name. Select the
enrolment button to enrol.
Thank you in advance to those able to help.

Denise
In overcast and cool Brisbane, Australia