From:
AMY MOHRBACHER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 12:35:22 -0500
To the list,
          got this from my midwife listserv and wanted to send it out
in the hopes that the nursing family can gain some support. I have
already told Karen <[log in to unmask]> she may be hearing from members
of Lactnet. Keep up the good work
                  amy in Maine
                  LLLLeader,nursing student, midwife someday :-)
                   mom to Levi and Kaya