Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 20:23:28 -0600
I am interested to know why it seems the majority of people in the BF
community prefer the SNS over something like the Lact-Aid.  Is it simply
the convenience of being able to get it through Medela? I have one mom (BF
post-reducton surgery) suggest that she found the Lact-Aid to be far
superior in that the bags are soft and disposable, you only have the clean
the tubing between feedings, not the bottle, it shows less under clothing,
and requires the baby to work more.  I am a fairly new LLLLeader and am
wondering which really is best under which circumstances. Are there other
choices as well?  Thanks!

Karen Salomon
La Leche League Leader
Pesnacola, Florida