Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
CarolRNLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 22:21:12 EST
Hello again!

My question re: Magnesium citrate (NOT sulfate) was more out of concern for
the laxative effect, since it was being used to clear Mom's intestinal tract
before her diagnostic study.  When I called our LC back (to tell her I
couldn't get info back from y'all in time for the test the next a.m.!), I
found out we're not talking about a nursing NEWBORN, but a nursing ONE YEAR
OLD!  At that point, I told her it would, at most, give baby a few runny
stools, nothing to worry about, & certainly not enough of a problem to risk
exposure to formula.

So.  Sorry to have bothered you all about that.  Next time I'll know not to
assume we're talking about newborns, and get ALL the facts before I jump on
the 'net!

Carol