From:
Beverley Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 1997 23:26:19 +1100
Hooray

Nursing Mother Association of Australia was quoted in an article in the
"New Idea"
or "Womans Day"  (these Australian weekly magazines are so similar I can't
remember which!)  but my daughter started reading it out and it sounded
like me preaching?

There it all was advantages to babies [including preventing SIDS and
intelligence advantages etc] Advantages to the mother plus stories about
human milk banks and the questions about someone elses milk being better
than cows milk commercial c----p.  Hamish was also quoted and the article
described his Melbourne project called White Cross  (play on white blood).

A beautiful picture alongside with a full exposed breast with well attached
baby although a little strangely positioned the baby was well presented and
not swaddled.

Congratulations NMAA for making it to the tabloids.  Please write a letter
to the editor if you can  LACTNUTTERS  (Australian).

Beverley Walker

 Who since semi retired has time to read this wonderfully relaxing trivia.