From:
Margery Forrest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 09:15:28 -0400
Dear Tami (and anyone else who knows herbs),

        I am interested in learning more about herbals and their uses,
and would like for you to suggest *one* good herbal reference.  I would
like to know the properties of the herb, as well as how to prepare and
how much to use.  It is not necessary to have plant identification in the
book, as I am adept at reading the labels in the health food store.

        I have learned a great deal about herbs here on lactnet, and
would probably write extensive notes in the margins of this book.

        TIA,

Margie Forrest, RN, BSN, IBCLC