From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 18:30:09 -0600
The requested article is attached....

Thanks.  Great one, Kim!

To add to the discussion that I hope will come from this, I'm offering  by
email a sheet we use for our own promotion.  I hope that any shortcomings
will be pointed out and, anyone is welcome to use the data for their own
sales information.

To get the info, send an empty email message to [log in to unmask] and
observe the following carefully (any requests not following the
instructions *to the letter* will go into the bit bucket):

To get a nicely formatted ready to print Word 6 version say
SEND RAW.DOC
in the SUBJECT line (not the body)

To get an unformatted text version say
SEND RAW.TXT