Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Linda Pincus, RN, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 10:50:10 -0400
To Amy,
With regard to the reaction to prenatal vitamins, I can tell about a
sort-of-related situation.  Years ago, when my children were babies and I
started giving them the vitamins at about 2 months as per my ped., they
became irritable, gassy, just miserable within a week.  At the time, since
they were totally breastfed, we attributed these sx to anything and
everything else.  Then after r/o "the world," it occurred to me it might be
the vitamins.  Sure enough, no vitamins...happy baby. I have no
documentation, but my opinion is the problem was the syrupy glop in which the
vitamins are transported to the GI system.  Don't know if you can apply this
to the situation you described, but I thought it was worth passing on to all.
Linda Pincus, RN, IBCLC