Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 00:54:33 -0700
Dear all,

I am developing a computer screensaver with the theme of breastfeeding.
Screensaver is what appears on your screen what you are not using the
computer.  Instead of Flying Windows or Flying Toasters (most popular
ones), breastfeeding clips will appear.  This is a excellent gift item or
marketing tool for promoting breastfeeding for your offices, hospitals,
clinics, and other health professionals or anyone while marketing yourself.
  The screensaver basically appears with Risks of Artificial Infant Feeding
with references; mother breastfeeding baby photo clips; your own favorite
picture or family photo (personalized option) and message at the bottom of
the screen saying "dedicated by your name, phone number, address, e-mail".
The sale price ranges from $15 - $25 (depending on personalized options).

What I need help here is a photo clip of mother nurisng baby that can MOVE
everyone!  I love the INFACT posters saying "Sometimes it's okay to suck up
to the boss" and " Free hookup with every delivery.", of course, they have
copyright.

Please e-mail to me for suggestions or comments.  Please send me mother
nursing baby photos to the following address, I will send you back your
photo with a free screensaver demo once it's done.  For those of you just
to see how it works, please e-mail me telling me you want a copy once the
product is finished.  If you want, mail me your favorite photo, I will send
you a personalized demo.  Great Christmas gift, too.

Warmly,
Amy Ma, CLE
Mailing address:  1038 Avenue C, Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Phone: (310) 792-0990   Fax: (310) 792-8268
E-mail: [log in to unmask]