From:
Patricia Sawarna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 16:46:30 -0400
Hi Cindy

My mother gave birth to me under general anesthetic in 1942. She then
read "Childbirth without pain" and delivered my brother in '43, as well
as subsequent brothers and sisters, naturally. She also gave the book to
me when I was pregnant for my first child in 1972 for which I am
greatful. She breastfed all six ofus and thus BF was the normal thing to
do when I had my children. So she was a good role model for me given the
times.

I am new on lactnet and have been enjoying this learning experience.

Patricia