From:
Darlene A Breed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 00:06:29 EDT
I have been asked to give a one hour inservice for the staff of our
largest OB-GYN service this month.  I need some feed back from any one
who has done this before.  I want to be sure and cover as much as I can
without overwhelming anyone.  I have been asked by the physician who is
the head of the office.  I feel I need to do a superb job.  He also said
that if I needed another time to follow up or continue I would be able to
do that.  I really want to do a great job so please send your ideas.
TIA!
Darlene Breed