From:
"Betty J. Clauss" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 08:02:39 +0000
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a video about the benefits of breastfeeding for the
employer.  I am a Navy LT Nurse Corp. and I am interested in
presenting to the leaders of our community the benefits of the
active duty woman breastfeeding and how this will benefit the command
in greater productivity, decreased absenteeism and increased worker
satisfaction.  Currently workers are allowed to take smoke breaks
with designated smoking areas to go to and I would like to see moms
being able to and supported to go ahead and take a pump break in a
"designated area".  Also I would like to know if anyone has a list of
items needed for a pumping station.
Thank you, please e-mail me privately at [log in to unmask]

Betty Clauss
LT NC USNR