Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 20:39:18 -0400
7bit
From:
Kimberly pincus <[log in to unmask]>
NEW yORK state Lactnetters
Sorry I can't go to far out of my way to pick someone up. Is anyone
planning to attend the Conference on Nov. 12,1997 at the Windjammer in
Burlington Vermont put on by the Burlington Chapter of AWHOWNN and The
Expectations Program of the VNA. Subject "WHen Survivors Give Birth:
Counseling Skills and Strategies to Assist Pregnant Survivors of
Childhood Sevual Abuse in Preparingh for Birth." Penny Simkin is the
speaker. I'd love company for the drive from the Albany area, and also
interested in cutting cost on the hotel. Anyone interested, Let me know.
I know I do medical histories at my day job and I'm just shoked at how
many women admit to the fact that they were sexually abuse as a child or
an adult or both. It's no wonder many of them don't or can't Breastfeed.
Yes, even I have to admit breastfeeding may not be comfortable for all
of us. If we could only help these moms deal with what happened to them
hopefully we can get them to enjoy their birth of their baby and their
baby, however they chose to feed it. These are the moms we can't make
feel guilty about their chose for them it may be all they can chose at
the time. Thank for letting me carry on.  My little girl Lauren turned 4
today, its so hard to believe, she growing up. If only we could keep
them little and nursing longer. She weaned at 2years and 7 months it
seems like such a long time ago. Though she's still my cuddler.